via / follow fuckyeahalbuquerque
Well seen as its more or less my last day of freedom, i would like to take the oppurtunity to reminisce about what has been a SUUUUUUUUUU…..PERB! summer!
I ceebs going into detail but here are the most stand out memories of Summer ‘10
Prom- although it was shite, but the party after was crackin. Made amazing with Joe finding it hilarious that Chelsea owned the same router as him. Shortly after he was sick in the street!
Sarah’s party- Dont think i should go into details about this. Mainly because i dont remember much.
Nights at Conor’s- Leaf in my eye, sick in the toilet, Kath thinking shes a doctor, paedo face at the door, funny picture of connor, running down the street topless (lads that is), pile ons and much more…
Nights at Matty’s- Conor and Jenn arguing, eating cold curry, funny picture, wonder to the rec with dowlz, roundabout, pile ons and much more
Jen’s- Hmmmm, face being drawn on, jenn’s phone being robbed and then found, lots of hysterics mainly :’)
Caravan!- Well probably the highlight! Me Dowling Boff Matty in Dowling’s caravan! Lots of drinking leading to crazy nights watching paranormal activity and the grudge! And cant forget our trip to blackpool! Going on the passage of terror, scary shit but funny! All capped off with a fantastic fry up!
Summer ‘10 would have not been this good without the amazing friends! Love you all! <3
What does Peter Andre and Katie Price tell you about the British public?
Its a fucking joke!
How the fecking hell is katie price even famous? About as talented as my Gran’s left toe. Actually i do know the answer to that question. The simple cretins that tune into itv2 to watch those disgusting reality shows about Katie Price and the arrogant prick, who deserves to die, Peter Andre! In fact the world would be a much better place if they both died! What makes people watch such ridiculous programmes as Peter Andre: the next chapter or Katie and Alex: For better or for worse? Whenever i have itv on, i get adverts for these ‘programmes’, if you could even call them that, shoved in my face.
Well i suppose, in the words of Paul Weller, ‘That’s entertainment!’
I think in the near future ill conjour up more hate for this. Because its a fucking disgrace!
Thanks for reading :)
Right iv been wanting to rant about this for so long in one fell swoop.
It seems to me there are very few people on my friend list who are capable of being slightly profound or funny on their status. Instead they churn up the same old shite. I think there a few types of statuses.
1) Attention seeking status: Usually something like ‘Cant be arsed anymore :/’. I suppose i can just about accept just one status from someone that may be slightly attention seeking but when people do it all the time, its ridiculous. Something bad happens to them, most of the time not even bad, and they use this as an excuseto put it on facebook so EVERYONE can see. That way they get maximum attention!
2) The hypocritical status: This is usually done by someone who has a ridiculous amount of friends on facebook, that way more people will like it and they seem more popular. Its usually ‘I hate liars’, or ‘I hate lickarses’-something fucking ridiculous like that. First of all, everyone lies at some point in their life and everyone has probably done some lickarsing in their life. Secondly, why waste space on my homepage putting something like that, when its just basically saying ‘i hate bad people’. Simpletons!
3) The lyric status: Quite acceptable i suppose, but can get annoying after a bit. Especially when its someone who does like 5 in about 2 hours.
4) Alcohol linked/Drunk status: Right ok so your drinking alcohol, that doesnt fucking mean it needs to go on your bastarding status! People are in the delusion that putting that your pissed or drinking alcohol on your status makes you seems amazing or something. It in fact makes you seem like a complete crank!
5) The relationship status: This is quite similar to the attention seeking one except its a reference to relationship or lack of relationship. Its done by someone who thinks being in a relationship is EVERYTHING and they cant be happy unless they’re in one. They then use this fact to claim they are sad. Your bastarding 16! Im not saying you cant be feeling down because your not with someone and maybe some of your friends are in a happy relationship, but dont put it on your fecking status!
Im sorry if i have offended anyone, but read at your own peril!
O and this is all just my opinion, your opinion may be different and i accept that.
I dont ask you to read these, so dont moan at me please.
and again ‘what a man!’
What a man!
After an 11 year wait for the best animated film ever, we finally got to see Toy Story 3. But just as the film was reaching its climax, there just had to be a fire in the building. Thought it was a joke. 11 year wait and the films stopped. I think the people at vue did it on purpose to piss us all of. But after a 45 minute wait in the pissing rain, we finally charged back in to see the rest of the amazing film and it was superb. And to make up for the 45 minute wait in the rain, we get to see another film for free. I really hope they leave toy story as it is and dont make another. Really has been a superb trilogy!